Search This Blog

Dec 17, 2015

Mario Star for the top of the Christmas Tree

Krawka: Mario Star for the top of the Christmas Tree - free crochet pattern


Krawka: Mario Star for the top of the Christmas Tree - free crochet pattern
Krawka: Mario Star for the top of the Christmas Tree - free crochet pattern


















Mario Star as a top of Your Christmas Tree - isn't that a wonderful idea for every Mario lover (like me). I will tell You when I was young I had a GameBoy and only one game - Mario ( I think it was SuperMarioLand ?!) Can You imagine how much time I spend on this game.... Even I don't know exactly but I remember when You played the whole game You could play new game plus (with extra monsters) and then plus plus...  To be short I Love mario, so If You love mario and stars and Christmas You have to make this little star for Yourself.


Materials:


  • yellow, black, green yarn ( I use the yarn which gauge is 24.0 to 30.0 sts = 4 inches )
  • cardboard
  • bit of black and white material for eyes
  • cotton wool or some other stuffing
  • hook 3 mm




Make two yellow stars using this wonderful  crochet pattern by April Draven:
http://aprildraven.blogspot.com/2009/11/star-stuffie-twinkle-star-free-crochet.html





From the black and white materials cut the eye elements and sew them to one of the stars.


From cardboard cut two smaller stars . See the photo for reference.



Put the two cardboard stars between the crochet ones and stuff a little.
Take black yarn and start making an outline with single crochet.




Before the end try stuffing a bit more if You like.
Krawka: Mario Star for the top of the Christmas Tree - free crochet pattern



End the outline and FO.


Green top (make 1)

Green yarn

R1: 6 sc in MR (6)

R2: inc around (12)

R3: *sc, inc* X6 (18)

R4 - R17: sc around

R18: sc around FO



Sew the top to the star and put it on Your tree :)
You are officially geek now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment