Search This Blog

Aug 29, 2015

Two headed dragon - baby rattle PATTERN in my shop

My first paid pattern is available on etsy now.  You can see and buy it here:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/245955284/two-headed-dragon-baby-rattle-pattern-by?ref=shop_home_active_1


https://www.etsy.com/listing/245955284/two-headed-dragon-baby-rattle-pattern-by?ref=shop_home_active_1

Two headed dragon-baby rattle. Lovely handmade gift for a baby shower - cute, colorful dragon with a few ribbons for little fingers to play with.

Rattle that I created was for my son, who was still in my belly then. I have put a huge amount of love in it and I must admit that I am very pleased with the final result, and although my son is still too tiny (3 weeks) to play with it now I hope that he will love it and one day will be grateful for a time I spend to create this unique gift for him.

Finished rattle from heads to the end of tail is 9.8 inches (25 cm), the base circle is about 4.3 inches (11 cm).


This 15 page PDF tutorial contains many photos and detailed instructions on how to crochet the Dragon Rattle. It is written in English with standard crochet terms. It contains 1 page with abbreviations (You can always check the symbol) and 1 special page with the list of all the parts to print and check the parts You have already made.



 If You have any additional questions please contact me via contact form or email: krawka.blog@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment